Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

{Neighbor Gifts}



I was excited to come up with a plan for neighbor gifts this year. With Pinterest in my life, it's become so easy to find an idea and run with it. I consulted my "Gift Ideas" board and looked through the things I had pinned and came across this ...

Website: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com
Click Here to see the original blog post
I knew I had ziplocks and plenty of cute paper/ribbon so I set aside some time at night and put them all together. I had pinned these DARLING gift tags from Jones Design Company (click here to see the original post) and put some cardstock in the printer and within a few minutes, my gifts were done!




{The Finished Project}




I had fun putting them together and even more fun eating "muddy buddies" as I worked!

- Junkie Tawni

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment