My goals and resolutions this year include the following ...
1. Create and implement more family traditions
2. Drink more water (this is going to be a tough one)
4. Play with my kids on a more regular basis
5. Be Patient
6. BE HONEST
7. Read my scriptures daily, say daily prayer, and visit the temple once a month
8. Don't Procrastinate!!! If I say I'm going to get something done, GET IT DONE!
9. Use my video camera on a more regular basis to capture my kids in their childhood
And my #10?
10. Start working on the list of home improvement projects that I have wanted to get done for the last 2 years. And that list is quite a doozy.
And that was just the beginning. I added even more to the list and by the end of the day, every line on that paper was full. I suppose while it may seem overwhelming to look at 25 different projects to get done, I found it more thrilling that I had them all written down and could cross things off as I completed them.
And now it's time to let the fun begin - wish me luck!
- Junkie Tawni