Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

{Wingers Sticky Fingers}

   I saw this recipe from Six Sisters Stuff {one of my go to recipe blogs...Love them and all their amazing recipes!} and knew I had to try it ASAP. My husband loves Sticky Fingers and I love recipes with only 4 ingredients so I had a feeling it was going to be a winner. And let me tell you it was!
   This recipe can be used in so many ways, just like they do at the restaurant. Serve them all on their own with ranch for dipping, Chop them up and toss them into a salad, or my husband's personal favorite, make Sticky Fingers Quesadillas. 


Photo from  sixsistersstuff.com

Winger's Sticky Fingers Recipe:
Recipe from sixsistersstuff.com

1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken strips
6 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce
4 Tbl. water
1 1/2 c. brown sugar

Chicken:
 Prepare the chicken strips as directed on the back of the package.

Sauce:
 Heat hot sauce, water and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.

Pour sauce over chicken, and enjoy!  Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.

Serves 2-3 people.


These seriously are so quick, easy and yummy! Hope you all like them as much as we did!

-Junkie Sheri
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment