Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{Plans for St. Patty's Day}

So, as St. Patrick's Day gets closer I am trying to decide what fun things to do for my kids. I have seen some way cute ideas on Pinterest lately and thought I would share them with you in case you are also looking for ideas.


This would be super simple and a huge hit at our house. To drink green milk and eat their favorite cereal would be their favorite thing in the world


How cute are these little treat bags? I am totally going to hide one of these for each of my kids somewhere in the house and let them go on a scavenger hunt to find them. My plan is to say that a "Leprechaun" dropped them off for us!


I am not really a huge baker but I think even I can handle making these cookies!


And this will definitely be happening at our house. Our family loves sprite floats of any sort so we'll throw this drink in there for sure!

So there's some ideas to get me started. Do you have any fun traditions that you do in your household for St. Patrick's Day? What are your plans for this year? We would love to hear your thoughts!

- Junkie Tawni



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment