Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

{Applesauce Puffs}

One of my favorite things about Pinterest are all the amazing recipes and new cooking blogs I find. I came across these applesauce puffs a few weeks ago and thought they looked like something yummy to try. Oh my stars was I right!! They tasted like little doughnuts. I loved how they were so quick and I already had all the ingredients ready to go. We had them for breakfast with scrambled eggs and my kids were thrilled!
Applesauce Puffs
Recipe from Full Bellies, Happy Kids

2 cups Biscuit Mix
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup applesauce
1/4 cup milk
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons melted butter

Heat oven to 400° .Grease 12 muffin tins. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and reserve. Combine Biscuit Mix and 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl. Add applesauce, milk, egg and oil. Beat well. Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove muffins and dip in melted butter, then in sugar and cinnamon mixture. Yields 12 muffins.

- Junkie Sheri
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment