Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

{Breaking Dawn Party}

I wouldn't call myself a "Twilight Mom" but I will admit that whenever a new Twilight movie comes out, I do get a little giddy. Maybe it's because I loved the book series so much or maybe it's because I love me some Edward. Either way, the minute we bought tickets to the midnight showing, we also started looking online at Pinterest to see what fabulous ideas there were regarding Twilight parties. And oh my, there were a lot.


First we needed a jumping off point on how to set up our food table. We found this one from "Candy and Cake" and used it as our guide.
Website: www.candyandcakes.blogspot.com
Click Here to see the original blog post



We knew we wanted to have a balloon garland as well. We had seen one on Pinterest from "A Girl And A Boy" and loved the idea. Such a simple way to add balloons to your decor without needing helium.
Website: www.agirlandaboy.com
Click Here to see the original blog post


So here is how our table looked ... Are you loving the balloon garland or what???















We got the printable quotes and signage from "Gluten Free Frenzy"
Website: www.glutenfreefrenzy.com
Click Here to see the original blog post



We are already looking forward to the next one!!!

- Junkie Sheri and Junkie Tawni
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment